Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Finding interesting articles to put on my blog

I've found a site where I can use other people's articles, where they give you the code to use on the blog or website. I have found tons of articles here and most of them seem really cool, well written and well researched. As far as I know, they are original pieces of work, which makes sure that we aren't doing a copyright enfringment. You'll notice at the end of each article that I put up here, it has the websites' address. That's where I get them from.

Just be cautious though because there are plenty of writers out there that are spamming the site with articles to sell particular products. That's a little annoying, but I can't complain, because I use my websites' to sell products too. :)

I hope that I can eventually do enough research on particular subjects that I won't need to sell products... I'm by no means a sales person.... it's just not my forte, but I have to make a living somehow.

No comments: