Monday, March 23, 2009

Enthusiastic about Marketing

I find that there isn't many people that I know personally that is as enthusiastic as I am when it comes to marketing. I love learning new techniques and even the old ones which I was too lazy to implement in the first place. I now am doing exactly that, I'm implementing old and new strategies and I'm steering away from all the hype.

In this last month, we have actually had 400% growth on our income and that was just by listening to an expert in the field and also implementing some of our existing knowledge of marketing.

Marketing can be exciting, watching the stats climb, month after month is a thrill, but boy, I can't wait for that one massive leap and I know it is near, because the figures are showing me just how quickly things are moving along.

I have learnt about countless methods of marketing over the last 10 years. I have tried almost every method, but lost the will to carry on when things weren't going as smoothly as I knew they could be. So now, I've put my mind set right... you won't get anywhere without a little effort and patience. I am now in the right frame of mind to move up a level and start doing what I knew I could have been doing 5 years ago if I just stuck to it.

My partner is still learning, but he is on the fast track crash course. I have taught him everything I learnt in 9 years into a 3 years. Now he is just about at the same level as I am and we are working very well together. We talk about what we've got to do and then we get it done. Our time management has started to get more productive and we aren't quite to tired anymore.

We start our day with a quick coffee and a quick chat. We bounce ideas off of each other and then we implement them. We have learned to get the best out of each other with just a little encouragement, because this Internet marketing is a cold place really, everyone wants to make money and everyone keeps their real secrets close to their chests. We've gone from only a couple hundred a day to more than 500 visits a day. Our income has quadrupled.

With a little help from somebody that has gone through the ropes and little encouragement from a business partner or even your husband or wife can make the world of difference.

No comments: