Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I am so mad, it's unbelievable

Today I was reading through one of the marketing pages that I had signed up to and believe it or not, the copyright name caught my eye.... I noticed a payment had gone out of my account for this company and I couldn't quite place it, till I saw that copyright name.... Well, you can imagine, how I was starting to get.... They had charged me 3 times the amount they should have and to top it all off, their customer support is non-existant. I asked for their help over a week ago and still hadn't got a reply so, I'm guessing that I won't be getting the refund I asked for, but you know.

It makes me so mad, I could scream my head off at this. Here I am, a single mom with 3 kids, trying to make a living online and that is what I get for my effort. It really peaves me off that people go about ripping people off.

Well, the view I have at the moment is.... I will have the last laugh, because I won't be doing things underhanded. I will get to the top with pure determination. I am a fighter, I will make it online.... I'm well on my way to doing that already... so there, put that in your pipe and smoke it.

For the people that do read my blogs, I apologise for showing my real anger at the situation, but if I didn't do this, you wouldn't know that I am human and that I also have feelings.

For all the people that are out there trying to get ahead in the rat race online, I hope that you don't get scammed time and time again. This has definitely been another lesson learned.

No comments: