Saturday, August 24, 2013

Think of all the things I do...

Are you keeping up with me? This is how my brain works, I'm all over the place, I can talk about anything and everything. I also have an opinion about everything ... like my husband says. ;)

Think of all the things I do.... that is actually part of a song... as you can see, I'm still listening to good music. Think of all the things you a have been missing.... yep, still going to the song. I like this song a lot. "Missing" Cheryl Crowe. Yep, another country singer. oh oh, here's another one..."Flying over states" Jason Aldean :) You see, I'm having some fun... I'm singing out loud with headphones on... uh oh, I shouldn't have told you that. ha ha ... heavens doors have opened.... Take a ride across the bad lands... hmmmmmm, I really like his music too. Makes me feel all giddy inside. I've got that flutter in my tummy where I just want to jump up and start dancing, however, I would be upsetting a few people here, because they are watching the History Channel.... :/

Yep, now you see why I am listening to music and writing. Whatever it takes.... roses are red, violets are blue, l o v e I love you.... glamour rocks/various artists. Man, I listen to a major mix of music.

hmmmmmmmph..... I have to do a bit of work I suppose, but who knows, I may still keep on writing here. Lets just wait and see.

No comments: