Saturday, August 24, 2013

Scattering of the brain.... :D


dum didi dum..... 3 is a magic number... :) I love the beat on this tune. I'm back again as you can see. I've just had a quick chat to my husband catching up on what everyone has been saying on facebook. We got a bit shocked yesterday as one of our friends' said she was having twins... Now, this woman is over 40 years old and she is a bit of a scatterbrain, so it wouldn't be a good thing. We found out this morning that she's having twin kittens. hehehe... It's amazing how you can get the wrong end of the stick when people don't put down what they actually mean, or was it to get the reaction? Either way, it worked. :D

Next tune has started... costa - it's a beautiful day.... Nice song. Wondering what I should be doing and to be honest.... I know what I should be doing, but I'm feeling a little inhibited at the moment. I'm not too comfortable writing when my hubby is about for some reason, but I will press and hope I can get rid of this feeling. Don't get me wrong, he doesn't interfere with my writing, but I feel self-conscious.

I won't go and I won't sleep and I can't breath .... until you are resting here with me..... I love music, just wish I could listen to it all the time. This actually sounds like a remix of  Here with Me... I find that I find meaning in the songs, sometimes it hurts and other times it makes me really happy. I love dancing to it while I do the housework. Oh talking about housework, I did a search on the internet yesterday for "housework as a workout" huh, that was fun reading. I could make their exercise far harder than they suggested, but then again I have OCD at it's best. When I get my cleaning head on, I tend to go mad on the deep cleaning. Everyone gets an earful from me for being so scruffy. In reality, I suppose they aren't but because I am so clean conscious it makes it a hundred times worse. :)

...

No comments: