Saturday, August 24, 2013

A few things I feel like talking about...

Together midnight and summer..... Can you guess who sang this? Well, this is what I'm listening to right now. I've been thinking about what I should write about, and whether I should even bother wasting your time, but you know, if you want you can follow me through my day if you like.

Right now, I'm sitting at my desk writing this blog, I've got about 7 tabs open on my browser, I've got Google open, my admin page open for bedding.rippling.info, the home page of bedding.rippling.info, my blogger profile page, and of course this page... I know that sounds so insignificant, but it's what I do.

My son is fast asleep in my husbands chair, he's bored and tired, I think he should go back to bed, what do you think. Actually, he's just told me he's going to go and lay down again. hehe. My other son is watching You tube movies on minecraft. I don't know.... don't ask.... He finds it fascinating. I'm thinking of having another coffee right now, because I need to move around a bit, feeling stiff in the back.

Now this is a cute tune....Mercy from Duffy. Anyway, let me try and carry on before I start singing with this tune hehe. Okay, coffee..... brb....




No comments: