Saturday, August 24, 2013

The funny side of me....

Can I call you on a Sunday when you're laying in bed.... interesting. I started out writing when I was about 14 years old, but I thought I would become this great author of romances.... oh how naive I was. I still have this wanting to write and sometimes I become the prolific writer, but I don't limit it to romances anymore. I now write about anything that takes my fancy. I write about the latest news, or just plain events or even a bit of saucy material.

Hang on before you start judging, I'm human and I have needs too... I also have fantasies. :D However, I think I will refrain from writing that sort of material here unless of course you want me to. I'm not the explicit writer, so don't expect that, I write in innuendo. The best sort of tease there is in the world. Yeah, I'm a tease too and you know what, I don't care what anyone thinks, it's fun. It keeps you feeling alive. It helps your home life and to be honest, if you don't have a healthy imagination you are missing out on so much. If you say that you are not that kind of person, then by all means leave because you really shouldn't be here. I speak my mind and I have an awful lot to say, some good, some bad and some even naughty which would make your mothers' hair curl. ha ha.

I first got published when I was about 24 years old. You know what, it was naughty material. I'm not ashamed to say. It got me seen. That's what I wanted, however, saying that if you met me face to face, I would be shy and coy. Strange that, don't you think?

No comments: