Friday, February 27, 2009

Is Marketing easy?

I can only talk from experience here, I have spent years and years in marketing and I still haven't found out all the secrets. I know how to get my website online and seen, but honestly, there is that much competition out there that it just depends on how much effort you are willing to put into it.

And money.... I'm being honest here, money does talk... If you've got a nice fat juicy budget for advertising then your site will be seen first. That doesn't mean it will be in the top 100 of the Search Engines, but in the sponsored links on the side.

A lot of people will go through maybe the first 3 pages of a search engine and then they will finally just rely on the sponsored links. This is what I have noticed after 9 years of Marketing, but if you are willing to have your go at it, then have another look at my previous blog, it will give you the tools to get started.

No comments: