Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Crochet Madness every once in a while

Today is one of those days where I've got the bug again. I started my partners throw about a month ago, then put it down for a while and I've only just picked it up again to carry on. Sometimes I find myself going all out for getting things done and then I put it down for a little while, only to find that a little while has ended up being weeks, or even months.

I think perhaps, I have too many things to do and I kinda get bogged down with it all. However, I should probably be more disciplined in actually finishing projects that I start before I start a new one. Don't you agree? I'm sure you do. :) Well, we'll see how far I get with this today and maybe tomorrow, hopefully, I might feel I need to complete it by the end of the weekend.

Now that would be nice.

1 comment:

Cats-Rockin-Crochet said...

Now that is what you call a WIP, work in progress. So you just have to progress with it. Your incentive can be, to get the photo's of your finished WIP uploaded to your blog asap, so we can all admire it.
Cheers Cat.