Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Triumph

Today, I jumped another hurdle. ;) I finished the playmat, I started about a month ago. It turned out great. I was really impressed with it, even if I may say so myself.
It was the first time in years I tried patchwork and so this was a big task for me and now that it is done I'm proud of it. You saw a picture of it in it's beginning stages, but check it out now... :) YESSSSSSSSSSS..... I'm happy, can you tell? hehehe.
On the note of doing well, I've completed my course work for the moment and I've just implemented the last details to what I needed to do, now I just need to watch the webinars and then I'm completely done, ready for the review. Phew, talk about working under pressure. :)


Kev is going to be making plaster of paris casts soon, he finds it relaxing especially when he starts working on the painting detail. I'll show you that when he's done one, they are gorgeous. I wish I was half as talented as he is.


So you see, we are creative together in our own ways. :) Hope you like the pictures.

No comments: