Saturday, May 9, 2009

I've got my confidence back. :)

Over the past 2 days I've been experimenting with my sewing machine and discovered that I'm not half bad at patchwork. After the patchwork playmat, I decided to try my hand at patchwork again.

This time I put together a couple of cushions, one pink and the other blue. They were made up of 4" squares with a calico backing and fire resistant filler. The are rather small to the standard size cushions, but they really do look really cute.




I could imagine them in a conservatory, living room or even in the bedroom. Just to brighten up the room a little. I hadn't realised that once I started I was going to get the bug and want to carry on with more... My head is swimming with ideas, I just have to put them into action and produce them.


I hope that you like the pictures. I thought I would just keep you up to date on my activities. :)
These cushions are also for sale on Ebay. So if you're interested, by all means come and have a look. Just press the buttons and you'll be taken straight to them. These items are only on a 10 day listing and they are really just one of a kind. So you can't get better than that, can you. :)

No comments: